Saturday, November 3, 2007

Long week

It has been a really long week and so busy. I am very glad today is the last day of soccer for Eric. Zachary had his last game last night in Rainbow City. We had some very difficult directions and ended up not being able to find the place. Zachary was not a happy camper about it was hoping to get a goal this year the team only had 2 goals the whole season but he has definitely learned how to lose graciously. We saw Peter and the Wolf this week with the Alabama Symphony it was wonderful the kids liked it to. The play(Zachary is in) is this week and we are all very excited about it it is Thursday and Friday at 7:00 p.m. at CPC . Our first Community group is at our house this week very excited I love having people over and it has been a while since we have had a big crowed over. The house is very cleansed and that makes me happy even when people aren't coming over. Darrin help so that always makes it easier. Life is good and I am hoping it will slow down after next week. My Mom is also coming up this week for Zachary's play can't wait to see her it has been awhile and I miss her greatly. Off to the game go Eric. Also can't believe I have never mention before my insane love of the Crimson Tide so go Bama !!!! I haven't seen a game in 3 weeks I am going into withdrawals.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Never pinned you as a football girl!

Met your hubby today and saw the jeep. I told him I liked it and that I was your friend. I think he was scared of me! (you know how scary I am!)

I agree with the long week. Looking forward to things slowing down after the play.

Kim said...

Thanksgiving food tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Last week was a rough one for us too. Lots going on with Halloween and to make matters better, Brandon is sick! I just keep telling myself, next week will be better.