Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekends

I adore weekends they are so lovely we are always so busy and that is always my favorite thing about them. We have only one more weekend of soccer left and I really enjoyed it and it has been amazing and tiring and never ending but now that it is almost over I am a little sad. What will I do every Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday? I know we will find something to do I have already been asking about basketball. Does anybody know were they play around here?We went to the October feast in Moody with the Mitchel's had a great time they had a little fair next to it the kids had a blast hang out with their friends. It was a beautiful fall day I wore a sweater so that always makes me happy. We went to church it was a wonderful Sunday school and service. We then went to Ty's birthday party the theme was the American Revolutionary War, Ty dressed up as George Washington wig and all it was way fun and Zachary thought it was way cool!! We bought a Jeep last week Darrin's mid-life crises it has a top that comes off (not easily it took Darrin a while to get the top off then back on) of course Darrin got a mid-life crises car all of us could ride in,thanks honey. We rode out to the party in it it was such fun the kids have never riding in open car before and they had a great time. They think we are very cool parents for buying such a cool car. We are very uncool but for now they think so and I am holding on to that. Because I know that before long my babies will be grown and my weekends and week want be so crazy busy and I want to enjoy every minute with them, I know that time flies that my Zachary will be 9 in about a month and that most days I enjoy every minute. I hope that they like hanging out with us as much as we enjoy them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekends are so sacred in this house, mainly because my husband works all the time so when we get a weekend available we usually fill it up pretty quickly. Sounds like you all had fun!

Kim said...

I think Bethel Baptist has Upwards Basketball, but I could be totally wrong. Glad you had a great weekend. Looking forward to tomorrow...

Missy said...

We made our kids sign a pact a while back stating that they would always stay home with us on Saturday nights and it will be family night FOREVER!!! Poor darlings, they probablly don't know what they've done.

I come to Moody a kazillion times a week, so you can now make the trek out to Clay and play B ball with us.

heather said...

I would love to join you for b ball but I will probably start School in January and the hubby want drive that far for dinner so he probably want for b ball. Thanks Kim I have heard from several others about Bethel I will check it out.