Monday, November 12, 2007

I can't beleive Thanksgiving is next week!!!!

Well we finished the play (no flash photo's were allowed during the play so I only have rehearsal photo's) it was really great a lot of hard work but I meet a lot of great Mom's and got to hang out with some great Mom's I already knew. Zachary had a wonderful time and learned a lot (especially about sitting and waiting until it was your turn) the star of the play (in mind was Zachary of course) but he was the Hare he was really fabulous and made it worth going each night. My Mom also came up and Darrin's Mom so that was very nice. Now, I can't believe it is Thanksgiving next week we are going out of town to see our family's and I can't wait. Time seems to fly the older and busier I get and most of the time I love it and the whole time during the play and soccer I know it will end and I will be sad and then it does end and I am glad and sad to so now on to more busy things like the holidays and friends and family. I am feeling the need to make a craft that looks like a turkey. Very exciting.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Yes, Turkey crafts. I am getting ready to go the library and make copies of turkey crafts and do a whole 2 weeks of Thanksgiving unit stuff. WooHoo for Thanksgiving!

Gobble Gobble!

Missy said...

P.S. I still want to knit. Maybe you can bring stuff Thursday and we will be very homeschooly and knit while the children run around and make crafts and eat turkey!

Marsha said...

Yes, you can knit some turkey socks to put over the legs and wings. Afterall, what is turkey without dressing?

It was nice to meet you Saturday, Heather. It's always nice to come across someone else with subtle humor. ;)

Anonymous said...

Brian says that when you are a kid the reason time seems so slow it because you live day to day, whereas when you are an adult, you live week to week, or in some cases month to month, and that is why time seems to fly. Yes, I too cannot believe this year is almost over, and my baby is going to be two in December!

Kim said...

Oh brother, I cannot believe we are talking about making turkey crafts. Well, I guess I have to believe it because it is Heather and Missy (the craft queens) and let's not forget Miss Paige who are Craft-Central in my world. Luckily, I'm with my Mom who taught Preschool for many years and we'll probably make turkey crafts galore. Actually, I even wrote it down in my lesson book that Wednesdays are craft days because my mother is off work. She doesn't know it yet.