Monday, November 26, 2007

Fun times




We had a wonderful trip to Calloway we got there way early the first day, because we left way early my sweet husband loves to leave early so we left at about 4:57 a.m. The only time I get up early is for a trip. We first had to find a shoe store because we both forgot to put Darrin's running shoes in the car (they stink to bad to put in the suitcase) so all he had was flip flops. Then we looked at all the shops in Pine Mountain very quaint. We also got to check in at around 9:30 a.m. which worked out great regular check in is around 4:00p.m. but our room was ready. We meet the in-laws and had dinner and the next day went ate again then went to the Fantasy in Lights which was very good , we sang Christmas carols and it was very well done. Then went to Mom's and ate again and saw my family and watched Alabama lose very not fun. Then Darrin and I went into Prattville and went to dinner and a movie which was about my favorite part of the trip we haven't been on a date in awhile. We got home about an hour ago and are now doing laundry I guess the vacation is official over.The pic are of us, my nieces Taylor and Morgan my brother-in law and his wife Jim and Pam.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Heather! And good to see you had a great holiday. I love love love Calloway, it's one of my favorite places.

Missy said...

Yippee for fun vacation!
Glad your back safe and sound....
Now, why am I not listed to the right? HMMMM....

Kim said...

Uh, oh. You've introduced links. I miss my friends! can't wait to see you...
Glad ya'll had a good trip. You look freezing.

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

glad you're home. will you be at church wednesday night? hope so.

kim p

Paige M said...

So what about the wet/dry policy of the park? hee hee Glad your home.

Marsha said...

I remember Pine Mtn. The church we went to in GA, the ladies retreats used to be at Pine Mtn. Chalets. When the church outgrew their little meeting room we started going to a place in the north GA mtns.
It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. It's always fun to get away for a few days.