Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Time changed?

Timed changed this weekend and every year when it changes in the fall I vow I will get up a little earlier because it really is early isn't it? I did get up early Sunday and got so much done and it felt great so I thought okay everyday could be like this I get up at 6:00am and cease the day!! But then I think it is so cozy in bed and warm and I don't want to get up just 5 more minutes. My Mom used to have a very hard time getting me up for school sorry Mom. Then poor Darrin could hardly get me up for work, but when he wasn't there I did just fine. Now I do get up between 6:30 and 7:00 which I think is pretty good, I remember the days when I could sleep until 9:00 or 10:00 now even if I try I can't sleep past 7:30. So I will try to at least be happier in the morning and get a little more done which I have gotten better at. So since I do get up earlier now maybe by next fall I will get up even earlier or maybe I'll just have a 5 year plan to get up earlier by say the year 2012 or maybe I'll just lay back down and rest a minute it is still a little early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very ambitious of you Miss Heather! I actually got up early today and didn't feel like I was rushiing to get out the door to take Brandon to Mothers Day Out. It was nice, really. I know what you mean about not being able to sleep late, even if you want to. I never sleep past 8 anymore. O well, such is life!

Mona said...

Just wait the older you get the earlier you wake up! At least now it is daylight before noon.