Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I have a blog

I now have a blog for all my random thoughts. So my first thought is where is Fall as soon as the temp went below 86 degrees I started preparing I got out my boots polished them okay wipe them off got sweaters out and fluffed got all my jeans out and was so happy to see all my fall/winter things and then it was hot again 90 something. I wear a long sleeve shirt and sweat just so I can wear it. I don't want to see a flip flop until at least May but I am still wearing them. I do this every year I have lived in the Alabama all my life and you think a girl would learn but when the calander says October it the leaves should be falling not from heat but from the change in season. So maybe fall is not just about sweaters and boots maybe its about carmel apples and fun with friends. Maybe its about knowing that after moving away from everyone I had every known that God has given me more wonderful friends that I thought I could ever have and that by trusting Him this fall maybe one of my happiest despite the fact that I know that it probably want feel like fall until winter.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's me to a "t". I'm glad you have a blog now. As if you needed something additional to do. Just like me, heh?

Missy said...

If this is the Heather I know, YEAH!!!! You have a blog now. If this is not the Heather I know, then Hello, I'm not crazy...just friends with Kim.
And if this is the Heather I know, this fall will also mean a trip to see a dino named sue!

heather said...

Yes Missy it is me I can't wait until the dino trip.