Thursday, October 18, 2007

Retreat , Retreat I say

I am so excited the wonderful ladies from our church are going on a retreat this Friday and Saturday I am so very excited about it. Did I mention I was excited!!!! At first I was looking forward to the time away from the boys but now I am really looking forward to spending time with the ladies. They are all so fun and funny that are so joyful and love to laugh. Fellowship is a wonderful thing. Getting together and eating and laughing is always so great. I am also very excited about our bonfire, hayride at the Mitchell's for Community group on Sunday. It makes it feel like Fall when you can have a bonfire to make smore's which I have never actually made by a campfire I made them once here at my house in the microwave, marsh mellows will explode by the way, boiled eggs still in the shell will also explode in the microwave very messy. I have also put metal in the microwave nothing happened and since Mythbusters said it was okay Darrin was okay with it. Me and the microwave have mean stories. Anywho can't wait until the retreat and hangin with the ladies. Fun times are ahead and I hope mean more.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am sad for you never having smores by a campfire. It is the most fun you will ever have! ( No offense to your husband!)
And you are cracking me up about the microwave.

Hope all of you community ladies have a great retreat and the Lord ministers to you all in a mighty way!

Pennie said...

Fellowship among Christian ladies is a delight to the Lord. I hope you have a wonderful time all weekend long. And, if I were you, I believe I would steer clear of the microwave. You know how much I love you and your family - I sure don't want to hear about you all turning out like the little furry things in that movie that scared me. I love you. Aunt Pennie