Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Great day

What a wonderful day today. Reasons why it was so wonderful.
1. I cleaned the house I mean really clean like all the way, vacuum lines clean.
2. School went well Math was fun!!
3. I didn't yell at the kids not once. ( I know some maybe shock that I ever do but sometimes I slip and I can't help myself)
4. Went walking with the boys and dog this morning everyone(including the dog) had a sweater or jacket on. It was cool and crisp and absolutely perfect. As Pooh would say a very blustery day.
5. I have on a sweater and I am not sweating. Yeah Fall is here.
6. Church is tonight I love Wednesday night church. Children's Choir and classes are so great.
7. I am not cooking supper tonight. Frozen dinners no mess (the house must stay clean for a few hours).
8. Had a great talk with my Mom today not that are talks are every bad just a really good one today.
9. Put up my summer shoes and official put my boots and winter shoes in the closet. Darrin will be grateful because he has tripped over the Rubbermaid box they were in for about a month now. Your welcome honey.
10. Oktoberfest has come to Moody! I hope I can find my beer stein for the festival!!
P.S. I have been told that it is not that kind of Oktoberfest I am crushed.
All in all a very wonderful, very Fall, very almost perfect day.

7 comments:

Missy said...

What...you didn't go to Kims for some fall activity today? I am shocked!!!

Glad you had a fun day :)

Paige M said...

Funny! My Rubbermaid box has been ready to find it's way to the basement for several weeks now! Yea!!!

heather said...

Fall days are every other day or everyday when we must make cookies or every third when we must craft.

Kim said...

I am LATE in taking out my rubbermaid box. It's ridiculous.

Missy said...

GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

heather, i met you briefly at the women's retreat. i must say that the past few days i have been stalking your blog and cracking up at your posts! i hope i run into you more at church because you are a very funny person! nice to meet you, again!

heather said...

I am glad you have enjoyed the blog Melissa I have enjoyed writing who knew?
P.s. Missy my arm is fine I think I some how busted a vein in my arm but it is fine now thanks for caring. Don't tell my Mom she might get on to me for not going to the Doc.