Friday, October 12, 2007

Ode to Toad

We went to the play Wind and the Willows yesterday it was Eric's first play. So I gave him the speech about to be quiet and listen and don't talk. Well the someone I want mention any names (Crissy) mention the Toad was a little shall we say "sweet" so every time he would twirl or skip Crissy would die laughing and then that got me laughing and then she would say she was trying not to snort laugh and then she would snort laugh and I would laugh so hard at that that I had tears streaming down my face. Then he would twirl again and the whole thing would start over again. Then Toad put on a dress disguised as a washer woman to get out of prison and lets just say he was right at home in that dress. Then he started to flirt with the police officer (which by the way I had to explain to Zach that the policeman thought he was a woman) So thank you Toad for a really great laugh and thank you someone whose name I want mention (Crissy) for a truly wonderful and fun afternoon. Twirl on Toad twirl on.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I was watching you guys and it was making me laugh to see you laugh! That guy was quite the excentric little toad wasn't he? It kind of makes me wonder if we should go ahead and yank our boys right out of the Tortoise and the Hare?
That was alot of fun though!

Kim said...

I was wishing I could hear your conversation. I liked the mole. He reminded me of Niles Crane.