Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What do I want to be when I grow up?

What do I want to be when I grow up? I have asked myself that for years and I always seem to come back to nurse. There is this wonderful night/weekend program at Jeff State (thanks Paige for teaching me how they say it on the street) I always wanted to go but never wanted to change what I am doing at home I love my first job of being a wife and mother and tried briefly to go back to work when Eric was about two and it just didn't work out. So I found this program and I started Monday with this class that helps you navigate how to start and succeed in college I think that it is the answer to all my hopes of having a little something all to myself and can't wait to get started and start and new adventure in my life. I hope that with all the love and support from my husband and children (which I have) I can do something like this. I told Zachary about it and that I will incorporate Biology and A&P into our homeschool schedule and he was very excited and I think it will make me a better wife and mother. So wish me luck and I hope I can remember how to study and take tests.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Heather, that is so awesome! I truly pray that this works out for you and you get out of it all that you desire.

Kim said...

I pay homage to you, you who can deal with grown-up vomit and poop.

Paige M said...

Of course you will become a nurse, because you "look" like a nurse, remember! What exactly does a nurse "look" like???? Well, I'm not sure, but you look like that! You'll do GREAT at Jeff State...........I just said that as a cheer in my head!! yea...gooooo Heather!! (I'm feeling a little goofy this morning, must be the cool air)

Paige M said...

Obviously my computer clock is off a couple of hours. As was Kim's I hope!

Missy said...

Kims probablly was not off. She's one of those crazy morning people!