Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday.


I love Sunday I remember when church used to feel like a chore and now I just love going and being in the fellowship with the Lord. The boys were just outside playing football that lasted about 5 minutes. Something about mosquitoes? Really? Anyway I have gotten a lot done this weekend. Darrin had to work all weekend poor fella. He has only taken off like 2 days this year so he promised I will be sick of him soon, he is taking off every Friday in December and the week of Christmas and the week of Thanksgiving. I don't think I will but you never know.

Yesterday the boys and I went to the Leeds park and collected leaves and pine combs and what ever they like that was fall like. And I made a fall decoration for the coffee table. We had a great time. I love fall.

Well once again I must go study and I am having a better attitude about it. I have a vocabulary quiz tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will like Sundays a lot better when I'm no longer pregnant and getting a two year old out the door. I remember before Brian and I had Brandon how refreshing Sunday was for us. Not saying anything against my precious angel, but Sundays were a lot more relaxing before kids!

Missy said...

Love your fall arrangment.
So fally fallish!

Please come to the Church Wednesday at 4:30. PLEASE!!!

Paige M said...

Look at you...all artsy. That arrangement is very pretty!

River Life 21st Century said...

Your centerpiece is so pretty,
baby. I am so very proud of you. You are my hero!!