Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kids.

Eric was sick yesterday. Stomach thing, vomiting. Yeah. So he was doing good then about 5:00p.m. the other part of the stomach virus started. Yeah. So he is home today again. Zachary wakes up this morning with a flaming red eye, pink eye is to mild of a description. Yeah. So he is home too. Which is really not bad I like having them home but I have school today so my sweet understanding husband went in really early so he could come home and watch Eric he doesn't know about Zachary yet. So I hope this is them building up their immunity and getting ready for winter. Will see. Here's hoping I have built up my immunity and don't need any help with that, thank you very much. No car line today that makes me smile. Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some really nasty bugs going around, already! We've had a cold here and stomach virus earlier this month. I hope that means the winter will be better as far as all the colds and viruses go! I hope the boys get better soon and you avoid it.

TurtlesButterfly said...

I recommend taking Echinacea (a vitamin supplement) daily. As a teacher exposed to sick children all day...it helps strengthen your immune system so you don't catch every little bug they do. Hope the kids feel better soon.

Missy said...

OOH, so sorry Heather. No fun for anyone.
What do you think is wrong with the eye?
We've got to get together. Logan misses Zach.

Hope you have a better Friday :)