Monday, September 22, 2008

Funniest husband in the world and a 104.

So my husband is so funny. I was so surprised by what he did and he enjoyed getting me. So I think he may have a future in comedy. Who knew? Okay I did know he really is very funny.

So I spent all weekend studying for a test I had today. I think I did okay it was pretty hard. But on a crazy note I made a 104 on my lab. test. That is not a type-o a 104 I really can't believe it. If you would have asked me I would have thought I got a C maybe but I only missed 1 and she gave out points( she used a big word like that started with an s?) so I maybe a little full off myself until Wednesday when I get my next test back. But until then I am off to learn the names of the bones in your head. Really I though there was just one the skull but it turns out there are a lot more. Are you scared I maybe your nurse one day? I am. Well see I hope I can remember everything I need to remember.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Ah, you can be my nurse anyday! As a matter of fact as soon as you are a nurse I will do something stupid to hurt myself just so you can get the practice ;)

Your husband IS funny. That whole thing really made me laugh!

Congrats on the 104, that is so awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is soooo funny. I hope he realizes how much the women at church will figure that out. I know how inconspicuous he likes to remain!