Friday, August 1, 2008

A little sad.

So I finally got up the nerve to call about the job. The position had been filled she thinks. So moving on. I am a little sad but I know that the right thing will come along. Or maybe it already has and I am already doing it. So maybe I have to find contentment in what I am already doing. Who knows. I feel so wishy-washy sometimes. I don't know what I want. Anyway life goes on and I will survive hey-hey.

My Mom is here she got here yesterday and we are going to Big Savers I can't wait. She has never been. And then grocery shopping and school supplies must be bought soon. Waiting on tax free tomorrow. Or tonight at midnight, I think I will sleep and just go tomorrow. And I must study at some point for my final Monday night. To much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the job. I know how it feels to wait on the right thing to come along. I was without a job for 10 looooooong month after Brian and I got married. It was awful. But you have to keep putting your trust in Christ and he'll lead you where you should be. Remembering that helped me get through it all.

And if you don't have a job when school starts you can always come hang with me!

Paige M said...

Tax free started today, Friday!!!! Go shopping!!!

I'm so sorry about the job. But you are right, you may be exactly where God wants you now. You never know what tomorrow will bring either. It is so hard to be content when you just don't feel it. You are in my prayers.

Selfishly I'm excited you won't be starting work right away. Remember pool day with no kids!!!

Have fun with your mom. See you Sunday!! (will she come to church with you?)

heather said...

Yes she will be at church. And I am glad to to be able to enjoy having no kids and no work.

Kim said...

sorry about the job...

Missy said...

I'm sorry Heather!
You are right, something will come along. Your job might be to be the cookie lady!

Laura said...

Sorry about the job, Heather.

And I look forward to meeting your mom.