Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Will see.

So I had my first A&P class yesterday. The teacher said you pretty much have to get an A in the class to get in to nursing school. NO PRESSURE. So I maybe blogging a little less and studying a whole lot more. The best part is I get to dissect a pig. I know that does not sound fun to many people but I am very excited. I remember in high school the biology teacher getting ready for his AP glass and he was getting the pigs ready for that class. I wanted to be in that class. So now my dream is coming true. Don't be to jealousy. Anyway we ended up having to pay for my biology book and the place I barrow books from didn't have either book except any older edition of my math book so hopefully I can use that one if not I will probably have to drop that class because math books cost even more that biology books. Why do they cost so much? Also nobody had used books so I had to pay full price. Anyway I know it will pay off in the end. Anyway off to take the kids to school and hope that I can use an old math book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember dissecting a pig in my anatomy class when I was a senior. It was so cool! Our pig had the longest intestines. I can also remember the tree-hugging slackers that refused to dissect the animal because it was "against their religion". I always thought that was so stupid. Grow a backbone! My teacher was cool though, she gave them the longest, hardest test you can imagine in it's place. Most of them ended up failin the test anyway. weirdos.

Paige M said...

Yes, you are weird. You are scared of pigeons, but you like to cut on dead pigs....go figure. :)

So, would you cut open a dead pigeon?

Missy said...

Gross! Can't do it.
Maybe if you break out in song while disecting.
"You can't dance...You can't jive...you're over the prime of your life...oooooh"

I'll stop

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

I LOVE DISSECTING THINGS!!! So fun. Did you know that frog eyeballs bounce?! Yep. And starfish guts are very cool and extremely freakish looking. Just so you know. ;)