Monday, August 4, 2008

Signed up, birthaty party, orientation, and a final oh my

I have signed up for a fall class, so decision made. I am never going to say never but I really have always wanted to be a nurse so even though it can seem like forever before I finish I really want to finish so I am. I am growing and learning .

Today we had Eric's birthday party. We went bowling it was very fun. The kids had fun and I think the adults did to. I am in to the destination party. No clean up before or after.

We had Zachary orientation yesterday and Eric's tonight. I liked Zach's teacher she seemed nice and her room was not to busy and full of stuff. It was very neat and organized. I am a little nervous about everything and it comes out by complaining so I am going to try not to do that. I am not very good a asking questions and she didn't really say a lot just if we had any questions. But it will all work out I know he will do fine. Eric can not wait.

Oh almost forgot I also have a final tonight but I have to say I now like math it is always the same it is what it is and does not change. So hopefully I get an A, but I will probably get a B and that is okey dokey with me/

4 comments:

Missy said...

Do well tonight on your exam...I know you will!
Glad ya'll had fun at the partee today. I just read Gingers blog to and apparently it was fun enough for 2 of you to come home and blog about it!

Paige M said...

Yes, it was a fun party! Good luck on your exam. See you tonight.

Kim said...

Hey... I was thinking today that you would make a very good teacher's assistant.

You should look it up.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I saw your mom sitting with you in church yesterday. The reason I guessed it was your mom is cause you guys look a lot alike! School will be fine, I'm glad hear he's excited about it. I do enjoy hearing all you moms voice your concerns over this school year. And when my time comes I will expect the same!