Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lazy Day.

So I did not really do anything today. I don't know if I liked it very much. I try to make myself enjoy the kids being gone and I know that with in the next 2 years I will be working and should enjoy it and I kinda did. Luckily I will have a chance to practice more. School is going well the boys are both still enjoying it. I miss them but it is all going great. Eric loves it beyond measure. Zachary is okay with it they are doing more interesting things this week so I think he likes it more. My school is going well I dropped my math class so I could concentrate on biology. It is alot of work and I need an A to apply to nursing. On that note I am considering going into Radiology. It is an Associate Degree and it is a specialized field and that interests me. I have to set up some observation in a radiology department as a prerequisite to taking Radiology so I am hoping that will help me with my decision. I think that it would be fun and a little easier and it want take as long to get my degree. Will see. I wish the rain would stop I went to go walking this morning and it was misty and muggy so I just went to vote, go Joe Lee, and came back home. So glad I have class tomorrow and will get up and do something productive. Later.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I've heard good things about radiology. It seems pretty atainable too.
I'm excited to see where this career thing takes you!

Anonymous said...

Radiology was my first choice when I was in school. Then I took Chemistry and changed to an art major! Talk about doing a 180! Had a good time talking to you and Paige Tuesday night. Thanks for listening.