Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh My!!

My computer has been down for about 5 days you never know how much you miss the blog world until you can't get to it. Zach is doing homework now not crazy about homework because I really just want to go to the parties at school and not have to do the hard part like math. I could read to him forever but skip the math. Life is always an adjustment. Anyway they both like school Eric loves it I mean he was singing in the car line "I love school I love school" his teacher is really great, warm and super sweet. I hope to get to know Zach's teacher more in the future. It is still really quite without them here during the day. I mean I painted my toes in the middle of the day how crazy. So I am planning on taking 2 classes myself to keep me busy. It will be my first time taking 2 classes so I hope I can keep up. Anyhoo it is good to have the computer back.

2 comments:

Missy said...

So you where home by yourself and you didn't have a computer? Whatever did you do?
Besided painting nails that is!

I'm glad your boys are liking school :)

Anonymous said...

your toes were pretty today, you did a great job. i had fun this morning with you girls! lets do it again very soon!