Thursday, August 7, 2008

Quite

The boys are officially at school. It is so quite and I don't think I like it to much. I am adjusting. They both went in no problem and I am grateful for that. We got there really early so we could park and I walked them in, the traffic was not so horrible of course I haven't picked them up yet. We'll see.

Got lost looking for the Jeff State campus in Center Point. The roads are so curve and they don't just cut straight through. Birmingham is not like Montgomery I am learning. But I finally found it turned in a book and sold 2 others. Then went to Aldi and was back home by 10:30. Now I have all day to catch up on laundry Yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crickets chirping......

i hate centerpoint. don't ever go through there alone at night. i worked there before i had brandon. lets just say we were the only business that did not get held up at gunpoint.

crickets still chirping....

Missy said...

You should have called me. I would have helped you get through there.

Silence...I wouldn't know what to do. Sigh

Anne Marie W. said...

What did you think of that afternoon car rider line...fun, huh!