Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowing!!!!



Okay so I was wrong I can admit when I am wrong. It snowed not quite on the schedule the weatherman said but it did snow. Zachary now believes in the weatherman again. We went out and played in it had a snow ball fight and walked around the neighborhood while it was snowing. We keep signing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" as Kim Hill would say perfection. Of course for it to be totally perfect we would have had to sign in opera voices alas we did not. Eric keep saying over and over "This is great!" he had a blast.

The concert last night was so completely awesome. They were very, very good. We had a great time hangin with our fellow Community Pres. friends. I adore being a grown up. Sometimes I forget what it is like to just sit and enjoy something like that.

Well guess I will go be with the family. The snow is melting, its melting, but it was wonderful while it lasted.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Walking in the snow is so much fun...we were singing Winter Wonderland too!
My hubby still had to work though
:(
Glad Zachary got his snow!
I thought it was funny that they got more snow down south where you used to live!