Wednesday, January 9, 2008

English 101.

I have official started school. My teacher is Mrs.Buzbee. She is very sweet and seems very helpful. I am pretty sure I was the oldest one in the class, but with age comes wisdom. I enjoy all the knowledge I have acquired in the school of life and hope it serves me well. Although it was a little scary getting started I am really glad that I have. I hope that this will help me learn patience. I am by nature not a patient person. I over think and over worry about everything. So I try not to focus on that this will probably take me 3 to 4 years. I say to myself I am now one step closer to the goal I have set. I am one step closer to a dream that I have always had. So very content with myself right about now and very patiently working towards my goal. I am very much enjoying feeling like I am accomplishing something and that is a good feeling. I hope that by the time I have to write my research paper I will be ready (panicking because I have never written a research paper) to write it and to finish what I have started. So 4 months from now I can check English 101 of my very long list of classes I have to take. But definitely happy that I am slowly and patiently getting there.

5 comments:

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

hang in there, girlie! by God's grace, you will be fine.

Missy said...

I'll help you with your research paper! I'm one of those crazy people that likes to research stuff.
Congrats on making it through night one! You go :)

Anonymous said...

You can do it, Heather! I admire you for doing this, and I'll faithfully keep you in my prayers.

Paige M said...

I'm already planning your graduation party!!! (I like to set long range goals)

Laura said...

It's neat to hear your excitement. I bet you won't have any trouble -- it's amazing how much we enjoy learning now about things we couldn't have cared less about when we were younger.