Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't think so.

I don't think it will snow to much. It was 57 degrees today. Zachary says he no longer believes in the weatherman. Like he just found out about Santa. He is angry that they would even mention snow if it weren't a 100 % true. He has already made a map of the Clayton/Hill's yard to plan for his snowball fight. Please snow so Zachary can still believe in the weatherman!!!

My sweet baby Max (for those who don't know he is my little Yorkie) went to day to get a hair cut and I mention about make an appointment to get his teeth pulled (his baby teeth did not fall out) the vet was standing there and I guess he has some Christmas bills due because he said they would do it today. Most the time I can't even get him for a hair cut but today he can have all that done. All that to say that as I was leaving him I had the thought that I hadn't prepared him for anything but a hair cut, like when you tell the kids that they could get a shot at the doctor's. I know he would not have been anymore prepared if the appointment had been scheduled for next Tuesday. I know he can't understand English but I am obviously way to into my dog.

I get to go out tonight to be with grown ups in a grown up bar. I can't wait to hear Adam's band. Very excited. Thanks Kim Hill for watching the boys this is there first friend sleepover. They are over the moon with excitement and if it does snow (please snow) I think that the only day that could rival getting up and having a snow ball fight with your best buddies is maybe their wedding day or the birth of their first born.

Hope everyone has a great time in the snow, but I still don't think so.

4 comments:

River Life 21st Century said...

Let it SNOW

River Life 21st Century said...

I meant to say

Let it SNOW
Let it SNOW
Let it SNOW!!!

Crissy said...

How was the concert? I wanted to go so badly.

Kim said...

I love that when I read your blog I really feel like you are talking to me. Literally, I can see your face in my head saying "please snow" with that smile on your face and I laugh (by myself on the couch like a crazy person) thinking about you saying stuff. The boys are having a good time, but I'm trying to figure out how I can watch Phantom...