Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things I need to do.

I need to study. I can't seem to motivate myself to do Math it is so uninspiring.

I need to register the kids for school. I thought you had to do it by June now I know you have till July. Next week for sure.

Go to the grocery store. I need milk and Aldi is to far just for milk, but I don't want to go to Walmart just for milk. Can I survive without milk?

I need to stop and enjoy life more. I always feel better when I am so busy, but learning to be in the moment is hard. So I need to be in the moment and enjoy the kids and summertime more.

I need to be more patience. I have so little.

I need to turn off the cable. I don't need to watch so much TV.

I need to focus less on what I eat but why I eat. I want to not care one way or the other but I am a little obsessed with it. I need to give it to God and to not try and strategies it.

I need to exercise more. I used to exercise a least 5 days a week sometimes 6. Now I am at about 3 or 4.

I need to not worry and trust God. This is the biggest need. Why do I always feel like He needs my help to make decisions I mean surly He wants to know what I want Him to do.

So maybe I can give all my needs to God and not try and fix everything myself. Is that just one more thing I need to do? Oh well I am trying a little I guess.

2 comments:

River Life 21st Century said...

My Heather,
Yes, dear, life can be puzzling
at times. Then at other times it
is so clear - the big picture.

I want you to know how proud I am of you for trying to figure it out.
You are so complex - I thought I was the only one!!

It is so good to get your thoughts down in writing isn't it? It has always helped me.

I was looking at pictures yesterday and there were so many
of you when you were little and then in the process of growing up.
You have always been such a sweet
girl and so pleasant to be around.
(I don't count the teenage years).
And I want you to know that I pray
for you and your wonderful family
every day. For God's protection and blessings in your lives.

The greatest comfort I find in life is to read the Bible - especially the Psalms and the Gospels where we learn about what Jesus said and did. There is so much I thought I knew about His life but every time I read it I learn something new. O to be like Him!!

Hope to see you SOON,
Love You,
Mother

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

hello, friend. you can get milk at walgreens for the same price or cheaper than walmart.

know that you are not alone in your sin and struggles. i'm praying for you.