Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer an stuff.

We have been pretty busy with summer lately. If you haven't been the Moody library has been having different shows and door prizes every Friday. They have one more left a magician. It really has been fun. Eric won a door prize today so he was so excited. Also we have been having a great time at the Clayton's pool. I love having a place to take them to swim.

Last night Paige and I took Rebbecca dinner and got to meet and hold baby Jonathan. He is so sweet and it was fun to get to visit.

I really can't believe June is half way over. I forgot to wish Darrin a happy birthday on the blog Wednesday. So happy birthday Darrin. I love you even though you are on the down side of the hill. Growing old with you makes me very happy. Happy 42!!

The boys are really enjoying their guitar lesson. They think Adam is the coolest guy on the face of the Earth. And amazingly enough they are actually learning how to play. Not that I doubted Adam's ability just the ability of an 9 and 5 year old to focus and practice. But they do and enjoy it a lot.

My Math class is going well. I got an 95/A on my first test. It was easier than I though t it would be. Fractions are next. I remember why I don't like fractions because they are fractions.

Anyhoo can't wait until the 4th we are going to go visit the family in Wetumpka. I haven't seen some of my aunt's and uncles and cousins since Thanksgiving. So that should be fun. Later.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love fractions. It's my favorite math thing to do. Fractions, fractions, fractions. Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe June is almost over either. Not like a lot has happened this month or anything, it just seems like time goes by so much quicker than it used too.