Tuesday, June 10, 2008

City feast and more.

We went to city feast in Alabaster Sat. It was fun whee bit hot but fun was had by all. It was free to get in they had a bounce moonwalk area that was free. Also a rock wall that was free to climb. Zachary had fun and tried 3 or 4 times and finally got to the top. I told him to have that much focus and drive when it came to school work. He did not find that funny. Act of Congress played they were awesome as always.

Sunday the mother-in-law meet us for lunch and offered to take the kids with her for a few days. We say of course but they have no extra clothes. She says no problem I will buy them some. I secretly think she thinks I over pack when they normally go. Just in defense of myself Zach one time wore his Elmo pajama shirt to church with her. So I tend to send a lot of choices. Of course she back packed through Europe with just a back pack for 3 weeks. I could never do that. I try to pack lighter. When we meet her and Darrin's brother in Calloway last year for Thanksgiving I was so glad we got there first so she could not see all my luggage.

Anyhoo just imagine our excitement at the unexpected thrill of no kids. We went and rented 2 movies and watched both. I had not been feeling good all day thought maybe just tired. No I had fever and a little stuffy. Spent all day yesterday laying and feeling horrible. I could have gone anywhere but no I could not lift my head without feeling dizzy. So anyway I feel better today and hope to leave the house. I have not showered in awhile so I know I will at least do that today. Oh did I mention I can't stand my Math class it is way not fun. It is all about Math, Math,Math, Math that is all the teacher talks about. Boring!!! So later all.

7 comments:

Paige M said...

Glad you are feeling better! See you tomorrow.

Missy said...

I want to see you tomorrow too.
Invite me invite me!
Wait tomorrow is Wednesday never mind.
Maybe Friday I will trek out to Moody. Must turn in my records.

Glad you got some rest time. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling good! Brian caught a cold this past weekend and was out of work Monday. Hence, the reason I did not walk. Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow at Maja's!

Kim said...

MAJA'S!!!! Does life go on without me? Alas, I knew it would. I miss my friends.

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

hope you feel better. if you need anything, let me know.

heather said...

hey

heather said...

hey