Thursday, June 5, 2008

Crazy!!!

Okay so I saw on the news the new Top Model is a plus size. SHE IS A SIZE 10!!! When did size 10 become plus size. I mean I really don't care but the struggle is hard enough without having crazy people decide size 10 is plus size. Why does it matter I honestly want to scream. Who is in charge of this decisions and when did it matter so much what size we are. I want to be happy and healthy. I want to not look at myself and not judge myself. Happiness is not suppose to be tied up in what size jeans we ware. I want to eat a cookie or two and not feel guilty. I want my happiness to be in my family and God not in my size. I guess it has always been this way think of the crossest and be glad those days are gone. Maybe one day this crazy world will look at everyone for who they are and not what their weight is. Maybe not. I want to bring chubby back and that to bring sexy back. I mean chubby is sexy right? Here's to the pursuit of happiness. I am going to go eat a cookie.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Hilarious, Heather. I think you should have treated yourself to two cookies at least!

Missy said...

Amen Sister! I'm going to have some more of Lana's birthday cake. It is chocolate and it is GOOD!
Must see my friends next week.
:)

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! Just about every man I know in my family are attracted to a woman whose got some meat on her bones. I'll never forget one time when Brian and I were watching TV and a Victoria's Secret commercial came on. There were all these close ups of the woman and stuff. And I heard Brian utter the words "Ew." I look over at him and he's got this disgusted look on his face. I just smiled. He said there was nothing attractive about a womans ribcage sticking out.

O yeah, I really hate those commercials that say "I went from a size 8 to a size 4!" You weren't fat to begin with!!!! ARG!

I need cake.

Ginger said...

You go girl! I'm right there with ya! size 10- plus size! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! It makes me mad too! I just heard Justin Timberlake's "Bringing Sexy Back" yesterday! That's hysterical- "Bringing Chubby Back"!

Paige M said...

I'm with ya! I think we need to just be happy no matter what size we are. Belive me, there will always be other "self-image" issues to deal with. Hair, complextion, wrinkles, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Kim said...

Did I mention I started a food journal? It's making me crazy.

heather said...

Yes I also went to the food journal and started made me crazy I bought a huge candy bar and shared it with the kids. I didn't want to share. I don't like the food journal but I do.