Thursday, June 12, 2008

The boys are back.

The boys are back. Yeah I really missed them 4 days is a long time. They had a great time with Grandma. They took them on their boat and went to Lake Jordon and Lake Martin. They got to drive the boat and had a great time. My family had a cabin on Lake Martin growing up and I have many wonderful memories of the lake. So I was very excited they got to ride on boat. They have never done that before. So now back to full time motherhood. I really did enjoy the quite but now that they are older they really are not as much work as when they were little. So things I discovered about myself while all alone for 4 days. (Darrin was home in the evenings but I was by myself all day).

1. I watch way to much TV. And trash TV.

2. I find my self thinking and my lips moving. I was truly one day away from talking to my self.

3. The baby dog would be so spoiled if I was alone with him on a continuous bases.

4. I email a lot because I was a wee bit lonely.

5. I would probably never cook.

6. I would shop a lot.

7. I do not like to be alone. (I see a pattern).

8. I don't eat as much because I forget to.

9. I had to get my own drink a lot.

10. I am way spoiled.

So next time they leave me I need to arrange play dates for my self so I don't turn in to the crazy lady with a little dog all dressed up in cute outfits.

4 comments:

Kim said...

...and push him in a little stroller.

Crazy lady.

Missy said...

I am coming out there Monday to turn in my records.
Will you play with me?

Anonymous said...

We could have hung out, girl! How does one forget to eat. I am ruled by my stomach. Next time you are alone all day, call me. And if it's on a Tuesday or Thursday, Brandon is at MDO so we could havegirl time!

But I won't fetch your drinks. Sorry.

Lake Martin Voice said...

Just curious - where was your parents' cabin on Lake Martin?

If you want to keep up on Lake Martin real estate news and area info, drop by my blog - www.lakemartinvoice.com