Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer.

It's hot. When did it happen and why is it always such a shock to the system? Anyway I am currently trying to keep 3 different plants alive. I have a black thumb what am I thinking! Also 2 pots have a variety of plats, 1 has peppers the other has basil, parsley and oregano. The other is a white ivy that I got on my birthday. I always want to grow things and they always die I figured out that I mainly water to much so I am trying to remember to test the soil. Will see.

How you know you are back from your all girl beach trip:

1.The boys are playing football on the square video game thing. I think that is so pointless. I do not like video games. They actually think they are playing. Ugh. They yell at it and take it personally. Men.

2. I am going to eat something cooked on the grill tonight.

3. The Belmont horse race comes on today. We watch the derby and the other one every year. Not so into it.

4. When I got back the boys had been camping. They had ticks. Why I don't go camping.

5. I have cooked every night this week. I don't mind cooking just lets me know I am back.

Well I guess I am back to earth and school has started back for me. The teacher is a teacher at Moody Elementary (I had to spell check to spell elementary good thing English is over)Anyway he seems to grade really nicely. You get 5 test you can throw out the lowest and if you do really good on the finally you can throw out your other lowest and use your finally grade twice. So unless I take up crack or crystal meth I think I will pass. (I know I shared that with some of you but I thought it was a great line if I do say so myself). So I have not even opened the book yet maybe tomorrow.

Glad to be home and back among friends. We had a great time at Crissy last night. Always great food and fun with the ladies. Toddles for now.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I hear your voice in my head while I read this. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. I'm glad you are back. I hate summer. I don't do hot weather. I dread spending the next few months with a growing belly and whiney 2 year old who asks me everyday at 2pm to go outside.

Missy said...

I miss my Moody Friends

Paige M said...

I'll try to keep you off the meth this summer.