Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Got A "B".


I can not believe it I got a B in English. I was very worried about it because it was harder than I thought. I also never knew how my research paper turned out. Maybe I get something in the mail about it who knows I don't care I passed. So on to Math for simpletons.

On to Mother's Day I am very thankful for my mother. She has always been there for me and though we have not always gotten along perfectly she has always supported me and loved me unconditionally all my life. So thank you my sweet Mommy for all that you do and all that you are.I would wanted no other mother but you. All my love your Happy Heart. (See pic above I think she will be okay with this pic since you can't see her really well. She does not like pic's of herself)

Also to all the mother's out there and you know who you are you have the stretch marks to always remind you of your bundles of joy. I wish all of you the happiest Mother's Day ever.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Yea for the B! Happy Mother's Day! I had to take simpleton math as well- hate math!

Paige M said...

I'm proud of you! You worked hard for that B! Happy mother's day to you too. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!