Wednesday, May 21, 2008

River Life

Well we have been Mom's since yesterday. The boys and I have been treated like royalty. Mom has cooked and watched the boys the whole time. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and I wasn't awaken by the kids I woke up naturally. How awesome !!!! I also got a new book that I have been reading and it is very good. Riley, my step-dad, took the boys hiking/walking and I read it for about 2 hours. Hey I see a pattern, and I like the pattern. So I feel like I need to do something I have been so busy with life lately that I think I need to do something. But I think I am going to try to keep relaxing and enjoy this break.

Oh by the way I still go to the beach Friday without the kids or Darrin for three whole days with one of my best girlfriends. Try not to hate me to much. Just kidding if I could I would take everybody with me. Well maybe not everybody.

6 comments:

Missy said...

By everybody, you mean me right?!
Glad you are having a much deserved restful time. Give the beach a kiss for me :)

Ginger said...

Your week sounds awesome! Umm, uninterupted napping and reading. Then the beach! Heather, you're making me sick!

Have fun and enjoy it while it lasts...

Anonymous said...

You know you'd take me, if anything out of pity, right! Have a great time!

Paige M said...

Wow! That's great. I had a great time at the beach too! But no uninterupted naps for me. (sniff, sniff)

Paige M said...

Oh, by the way, I never even got my tennis shoes out of my suitcase at the beach. How about you?

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

have fun, chick!