Tuesday, May 13, 2008

36

I am adjusting to the fact that I turned 36 yesterday. Really that is getting scary close to the big 40. I never thought about getting older until I started getting older. But I had a great day the kids made me cards and the hubby bought me a card with some money for my trip to the beach with some friends from Prattville next week. Kim made me a wonderful chocolate cake gooey thing that was wonderful, thank you. At the gym after running I mention that it was my birthday I don't like to say it out loud like please don't look at me. So everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" and so I blushed really bad and was so embarrassed. But it does always make you feel special when people sign "Happy Birthday" so thanks ladies. My Mom sent me a beautiful email telling me things about my babyhood and my delivery. Thanks Mom.

Onto, will soccer ever end? We are now making up games that we missed from bad weather. And a tournament on Friday and Saturday with a total of 5 games. I am really ready for it to be over. I really enjoy soccer and the boys love it for the most part but near the end I can't wait for it to be over. So one more week.

Next week we are going down to visit my Mom and the I am going to the beach with just girls cannot wait. 3 whole days on the beach with one of my bestest friends Angie. So that should be really funny. Another friend Bridget is letting us go down with her for the weekend then her family is coming after we leave. I miss my friends form P'ville it has been an adjustment so getting to see them will be great.

So I guess I will now come to terms with my age the alternate to not getting older is even less appealing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, friend! Sounds like it was spectacular!

Missy said...

You don't look a day over 32!
Glad you got to have cake...glad I got to have some too :)
Is everybody leaving next week?
Good grief people. I'm here working my butt off and people are going to the beach and moving to Mississippi.
OK..well have fun anyways!

Paige M said...

My email is down, but....yes, I think we do have a tent. I'll talk to Josh about it tonight. If we do y'all (or should I say "your guys") are welcome to use it.