Thursday, December 27, 2007

Veggin'

So Christmas was great had great family fun, lots of gifts, lots of food very good times. I cooked my first turkey it was moist and delicious. So Christmas is over. Eric now keeps asking me when New Years day is the child must have an event to look forward to. I also told him he could have some champagne to toast the New Year, he is very excited about that.

Yesterday and today we have been veggin. The kids have been playing video games or watching TV. I have been watching TV. I think I have now seen ever Lifetime movie about Christmas. Why are all the themes about switching to some alternate life to make you appreciate the average life she thinks she has? I guess that theme must work it got me to watch. I do so love staying in my PJ's till noon. There is something so great about eating lunch in your PJ's. I think I have reached my limit of veggin, I think I need to do something some what productive. So I think I will go use my gift cards (thanks Mom) and help out the economy. I really feel I must do my part.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gearing up for more Christmas! We are heading to Augusta GA Saturday to spend New Years with Brian's Dad, and to do our Christmas exchange with that side of the family! So today and tomorrow I will be busy, doing laundry and getting stuff ready for another trip! I hate watching lifetime. It's always about some woman getting raped or murdered or both. Seriously, I can't take it! I'm glad you all had a nice Christmas. I'm ready for things to slow down a bit at my house. I'm ready to veg in my PJ's till noon. Then when I'm finished I'm ready to go shopping and use my gift cards too!

Marsha said...

You are such a thoughtful person. Never thinking of yourself, but rather always for the good of the community. I hope you were rewarded in some nice way with some nice thing.

And by the way, you are the only person I've met that does not like Moose Tracks! I know, it needs more chocolate, right?

Missy said...

You crack me up!
We stayed in PJS until noon today too...Althouth I was doing laundry during that time and not veggin like other people!! ;)
We're leaving again this Sunday, but we need to get together when I get back. Logan is missing his Zach time!

Crissy said...

Ya'll should come to my house for New Year's! It'll be fun!