Sunday, December 16, 2007

Better.

We have been sick first the stomach thing then a cold but we are on the mend. We really missed craft day luckily I had not told the kids about it so that didn't know what they missed. I have gotten most of the shopping done the kids went to Mom's this weekend which is always nice but the driving wears me out, but it is worth it to get to go to dinner with my sweetie and walk around Barnes and Noble with him. We actually stayed together and looked together it was really great. We then went shopping all day Saturday, we were not rushed and went from Brookwood Mall to the Galleria to the Summit and enjoyed it so much. The crowds were massive but not to bad. (If the amount of people out were an indication I think the economy is doing just fine) all in all a great weekend, except no community groups others are sick I hope we all get well soon.

8 comments:

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

i'm glad you got to enjoy your hubby. hope you guys stay well so we can see you soon.

Missy said...

Fun for hubby time with no kids!
Glad ya'll are on the mend. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

i've missed you heather, so glad you are all feeling better. we are starting to get the bug here, at least brandon is. just a cold though hopefully nothing too serious! hope to see you soon!

Crissy said...

I really have missed you. You super fun to be with. Glad ya'll are feeling better.

I like your blog. Just one word though... punctuation. I'd love a few more periods thrown in there. ;o) You're givin me a headache.

Crissy said...

Attack of self-doubt... you know I'm jokin in the last comment right? Being silly. Seriously.

Now I just look needy and pathetic, don't I? Screw it.

Live and Love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heather said...

Crissy you are to funny I am not into Grammar I find it so limiting. For you tough I will try.

Kim said...

Miss you. I need a dose of Heather. Just a dose. Maybe an overdose. I, on the other hand, use TOOOOOOO much punctuation. I like fragmented sentences. It makes a statement.

Maybe not.
Miss you.