Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving can start.

So I saw the movie last night and it was good. I still don't fully get it but okay Edward is dreamy, and fun and really protective. And it was good.

Moving on won't you join me. We just got to Mom's house. The boys have left for a hike and I am thinking about a nap. I think my mom's house makes me sleepy. I always feel like taking a nap here. She is making lunch/supper so called it lupper if you like. Then some TV. It can be very relaxing here. I love not having to cook and enjoying good food is always great.

So I think I will eat some and sleepy some and repeat it all over again tomorrow. Later. Do vampires have a catchy goodbye phrase? I would like to use it if there is one.

1 comment:

Missy said...

One sentance and then moving on? You didn't get it did you?

I'm glad you came though and gave it a good try!

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun and be good ;)