Monday, November 17, 2008

So had a great weekend and I am wondering if this is what getting old feels like. I have been a little tired lately, I mean I normal only need a little sleep and I am good. I enjoy a nap when I can, but I can not seem to catch up this days. Oh well maybe it is that I have a little cold and and have been going a little to much. But whatever the cause I wonder if this is a glimpse of oldness.

So glad I got to see Kim this weekend and her friend Diane. Does she blog? She should I enjoyed her company very much. I so wanted to go out to Pagie's Sat. but the tiredness thing won and I could only lay on the couch and watch tv. And since I try not to blog about it to much Roll Tide. I have been a big fan all my days and it is nice to have a good season. Hope it all goes well to the end.

School is good just one more test then the final. I am all signed up for Spring classes Bio 202 and Math 116. This is my first time taking 2 class at once but now that I have learned how to study I think I will do okay. I should be ready to apply to the nursing program by Spring of next year. I hope to get about 4 more general courses out of the way first. Because I could actually apply for Fall next year but it will be much easier this way. The biggest thing I have learned is to be patient I don't like to be patient. (Picture me stopping my feet and clenching my fist) I want it now. But I will just have to wait and do the smart thing instead of the fast thing. So I really should be studying but I can't seem to motivate myself lately I work better when I am under pressure and we have fall break before we have our next test so maybe later this week I will feel more pressure, maybe not.

I think I will veggie until I have to go get the kids. Peace Out. Hollar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word.
You're last sentence made me laugh. You're so thug Heather, I never knew you had it in you.

Missy said...

Seriously, last sentance killing me too. Hollar. Thats some good stuff there Heather!

Paige M said...

Hollar! Back at cha!