Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reallyto excited!!!

Really I am out of school until a week from Monday!!! I am to happy although I have a huge test the day I get back I think I am pretty ready for it just some major reviewing in my future. Right now I am blogging and giving each kid a practice spelling test. Can you say multi-tasking. Really I just want it over with as soon as possible I am so not in the mood. I think I need apple-cider vinegar, I think it well cure me I am not really sick but I think it will pep me up and make me super skinny. And maybe skipping Thanksgiving would help. I love the holidays but I really like to eat to much. I need to start running again but I really don't like it to much all that bouncing and such. But I think I need to and get the weights out, the kids lost one which makes me a little crazy. It takes to long with just one. Anyway off tho church in a little bit. Zachary is taking the catechism class in January and one of us has to go with him which I am super excited about I need to learn it to. I think I may have a little to much caffeine I feel all wired and squirrely.

See my peeps later. I have to jet.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You're the cutest ever. or Ev-uh.

Anonymous said...

I love LOVE that I can hear your voice as I read your blog. I can hear the caffeine too. Simma' down now, girl!

Missy said...

Always hearing your voice when I read you.
I started the Apple Cider Vinegar. I put it in some cran-apple juice. It makes it much more tolerable. I'll let you know if it starts benefiting me.