Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I tried.

I so wanted to vote yesterday but alas I didn't have 3 hours yesterday to do it. Well I could have in the morning but I had hope that the line would lessen it did not. So I thought it would probably turn out the way it did. So no real surprise. Anyway life goes on and I think that it was historical and wild and I really love our country where the people are heard and things always swing back in forth between both parties and nothing really changes.

Changing topics. I have been getting really bad leg cramps and don't know why. Any suggestions?

Christmas music already? Really? My kids asked why isn't there Thanksgiving music. So maybe the songs would be like. Eating Pie, Oh My or I Love Turkey Yes I Do. But alas we don't. I like the word alas it makes me sound so smarticus.

Anyway one last Lab test and one last Lecture test and then a final. I now understand Spring break I never did before not the whole drinking like crazy but the whole laying on the beach and resting thing.

I need to bake cookies. I can't wait to do that too. And sweet potato bread. Love it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

OH. I KNOW some Thanksgiving songs. We are learning Pavo, Pavo (Turkey, Turkey in Espanol)...I'm a Fine Turkey (where the children strut about like turkeys) and a host of thank you songs. Let's not even go to the Indian songs I'm learning.

Anonymous said...

Brian didn't vote either for that same reason. Dang Moody only having one poll. Stupid.

Leg cramps, eh? Don't know. Are you still walking? Have you tried eating more bananas, supposedly potassium helps. Talk to your doctor if it keeps up. I had a friend this happened to and it turned out to be a small clot in her leg. If you are still working out it could be muscle related. I hope I didn't scare you!

Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving disgusts me. I too, like the word "alas". I used it in one of my recent blogs too!

Laura said...

Sweet potato bread? Must try that!