Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And so it begins.

They are calling me the vampires. (Mom this is funny I will explain in detail when I see you) They are speaking through my friends, sometimes a whisper , sometimes a yell. Sometimes I ........
just hear them and want to know them better. I'm scared!! I know they are sweet vampires and in return for my soul I will live for eternity with Edward (said in a dream voice and a far away look in.........
my eye). The Cullen family is supposed to be so wonderful and I think they will like me and accept
me. I think it is the right thing to do but I am conflicted and worried that I might be making the......
wrong choice. I must go now and fix dinner it maybe the last time for a while because once it
starts ........everything else must stop. Should I go tonight, should I? I think I must the voice are getting louder. (I just talked to Ginger)

4 comments:

Kim said...

nooooooo! I need to hear you scoff at vampires. It's funny.

Okay, you go tonight and then blog about how funny the Edward-ites are. That's the only way I'll allow it. You know, because I'm your boss.

Ginger said...

I'm luring you over to the dark side! Mwahhaaha *scary laugh*

You'll love it! And I know the Cullens will welcome you with open arms!
I saw a flair that said "Come over to the dark side... We have Edward"
I promise he's worth it...

Missy said...

If you ruin this for us, you will owe me $9.50.

Anonymous said...

I'll be right there with you. You can sit with me!