Friday, July 18, 2008

Lately

So life has been busy lately. And to quote Paige I haven't felt obligated to blog much lately. School is good and I have an A in math right now. I have never been able to say that in my entire life. Usually I was happy about a C. Wisdom and old age and actually studying has its advantages. I have observed that I really don't remember much of what I learned in high school, not because I had a drinking or drug problem just because I was a teenager and didn't really care. I hope I can instill in my kids the ability to care or a least that school matters. We'll see.

Speaking of school the boys start in less the three weeks. I am a little nervous about it but mainly nervous about being all by myself all day. What will I do? I meant I haven't been without one or both of them in almost 10 years! I am happy for them they are both very excited and looking forward to it. We will just have to wait and see what happens. I hope it all goes well and that I don't worry to much about weather it is the right thing or not.

Life feels good right now I mean really good. The hubby is wonderful the kids are good, summer has been so much fun. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Can't wait to see what life has around the corner.

3 comments:

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

life is good...especially w/ dizzy dean over and done for another year! lol i'm glad that God has brought you to a place of peace and contentment. enjoy!

Missy said...

I know what you can do...help me homeschool!
I am so bummed that some of my best home schooling buddies are leaving the busines.
But I understand and am happy for you and this new part of your life. I'm sure you will fill your days just fine. :)

Anonymous said...

You can come hang with me and the two year old and watch my ever expanding waisteline. Sounds like a plan, right!