Thursday, April 3, 2008

How long?

I am a horrible procrastinator, I need to be working on my final research paper but I don't want to.(imagine me whining and pulling my hair, while laying in the floor kicking my feet) That is how I feel.I don't understand why we have to do something totally different from what we have be doing. Very frustrating, I know I must learn and get through this and I am trying to remember why I want to do this. Why? I have lost a little focus and Darrin has been giving me pep talks,thanks honey. But I guess the biggest thing I am learning is to stick with it. I didn't know I would have to have quiet so many pep talks with myself but a least I have not quit. I will not DOR "I got no where else to go". Love that movie. So I will keep on keeping on. And try not to be so whiny.

Also, the 5K is Saturday wish us luck and no rain. I am still enjoying running I can sometimes run and talk at the same time now. Learning new things at my age is really cool. I mean I always thought of over 30 as near the end thank goodness that is not so. I am happier than I have ever been and glad to be learning new things. So I guess I better go work on my paper or maybe put it off until later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on Saturday! And I'll pray for you some motivation too! I am imagining you kicking and pulling your hair on the floor. It's quite a hoot.

Missy said...

That is exactly what I am doing right now too...procrastinating...should be working...looking at blogs instead.

Can't wait to see ya'll all suited up and ready to run Saturday morning!

Kim said...

Pretty blog page! I, too, am looking forward to the race on Saturday. Can you believe it?

Missy said...

I like your new page!