Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In a Good Mood.

I am in a good mood. Did a lot of work on my paper last night at the library. I meet with my teacher tonight and should probably be working on it now but I don't want too. So had a great time at Kim's yesterday thank you for the wonderful pictures and I am glad I could unburden you of some of your cheese cakes. I will miss you greatly when you go but I am happy for you on your new adventure (I said that because it is the right thing to do but really not happy about it at all) good luck. Any who me and the boys just baked banana nut bread, oatmeal cookies, and bran muffins, I have been in the mood to bake for a couple of weeks but have not had the time. We had great fun and they are actually helpful at fetching and measuring things now so it is fun. I need to clean the house but baking was so much more fun then cleaning so maybe tomorrow. I have truly learned to be more patient since starting school, learning that my-self worth is not connected to how clean my house is or how perfect I keep everything. Also not fussing at everybody for not doing it and just letting go. If only I could put off laundry but people are running out of under ware and socks so that I have to kind of pay attention to. So here's to a great day loving ever minute of my crazy busy life. Later.

4 comments:

Missy said...

You make me smile with your blogging blogginess.
Yesterday was a fun day.
I mean anytime their is Cheesecake invloved right!

Anonymous said...

I agree yesterday was fun. Heather, your personality is addictive. I'm loving your blogs! I can assist you with the baking by bringing your Pampered Chef stuff to you. As soon as I remember to call you, I will!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Paige M said...

I got this same weird comment (above). I assume it is not safe to click on it AT ALL!

So what are we gonna do when Kim moves girls?? I can't make cheesecake, but I'll have y'all over for, hummm, frozen pizza rolls? Ok, I'll think of something better in the next 5 weeks!