Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time away!!

Can't wait for Spring Break. Me and the kids are going to Mom's and then Darrin is going to meet me there and then we are going to Sand Destin for 2 1/2 days. It is our 12 year anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 12 years, life just flies by at mach speed. So since I have a paper due this week two dentist appointments and I need to pack. I am going to sing his praises now because I may not get to later.(and I know Darrin would be upset if I didn't blog about him)

So I have know Darrin since I was 19 and we worked together, I went away to school then came back and we went out. I knew after about 2 weeks he was the one. What the deciding factor was when we went to the store at 10:30 and bought me a Coke and a Snickers. I thought this guy will take care of me forever, and he has. He spoils me rotten and I hope I do the same for him. Life is good and I hope to grow really old with my sweetie. He makes me laugh and has always been there for me throughout our lives together. So thank you honey for our 2 wonderful sons and for 12 years of wonderful times. I love you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a wonderful time together. It's always important to nurture each other as much as possible. Especially after children come into the picture. Have fun and be safe!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Man, I am so JEALOUS that you guys get to go by yourselves to the beach. Live it up!

Paige M said...

Happy Anniversary! I know you will have fun! Think about us, (yeah, like that's gonna happen).

Missy said...

WooHoo for anniversary trips! Hope you have a super duper time...and yeah, like Paige said, you'd better think of us! Just choose your moments wisely!
Think shower curtains! ;)

River Life 21st Century said...

gingey737So Proud of you both!!
Can't wait to see you and my little loves.

Love, Mother