Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie reviews.

This weekend the kids went to their Grandma's Saturday. Darrin and I had such a great time. We rented movies Saturday (Gone Baby Gone and The Simpson's')We watched Gone Baby Gone because we had both read the book. It drives me crazy when they change the movie I mean I know you can't keep everything in but they changed some very relevant stuff. And the Boston accents it was like watching Pride and Prejudice I obviously have a fair amount of difficulty with accents. The Simpson's' vulgar not very funny so completely rude and irreverent. No surprise there. Then Sunday got up tried to go running together, I didn't eat breakfast made it one lap and almost through-up. Oh did I mention I had a little wine the night before, I can not drink then run the next morning. I felt so bad I apologized a least 20 times to my husband who was so nice and didn't make me feel bad. We then went to Waffle House can you say "PECAN waffle" I have not had one in a very long time so good. Then we went to church, then went to lunch, then went to see Semi-Pro with Will Ferrel. He is so funny I mean he just makes me laugh so hard it had way to many F$#@ in it but it so so funny. Then we came home packed a little went to eat at Santa Fe (Darrin did not want to cook so we did not have to clean up) so three meals out yesterday yeah crazy I know but we are in vacation mode, and when you eat out without the kids and drink water it is really not to pricey. So this morning Darrin went to work and Grandma called last night and wanted to take the boys fishing this morning so I don't have to get them until about 1:00 or so. So I may blog while at Mom's I don't know. Oh did I mention I have a paper due the Tuesday after we get back. I really don't want to write a paper, I want to be on vacation fully now I have this paper looming over me like a black cloud. I will write a Mom's and hopefully get done. I will not write while at the beach that would just be wrong. Love me some vacation, and I feel completely caught up on my movie watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a secret confession that I too love me some Will Ferrel. Can you say Anchorman??? (I'm Ron Burgandy???) Glad you all are having fun and eating a lot. I cannot drink wine like I used to as well because I get sick so much easier. Have fun be safe!