Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day one and day two.

So day one of vacation was fun picked up the kids then meet my sister-in-law and got my niece and nephew in Prattville. Stopped by to see my goodest friend Angie and hung out with her for a little while. Then came down to Mom's Darrin got here about 6:30 and we all watched the Bee-Movie very funny.

Day two woke up way early my Mom does not like curtains it blocks the view and the sun is so bright in the morning. So then Darrin and I rode into P'ville, we went to the Bass Pro shop, he does not hunt or fish but it is a man store. Saw an old friend that we both used to work with (she was the cashier at the Bass Pro place) she didn't recognize me I sometimes forget I used to way a good bit more, anyway good to see here we used to go to lunch every day and went through a pregnancy with her. Then the sun came out really good so we put the top down on the Jeep and rode with AC/DC blasting on the radio and cruised on back. The kids have already gotten muddy from head to toe twice they are all fixing to shower and settle in with the Game cube. Oh forgot I brought chili fixins and made a big old pot this morning.

So day three I think since we wake up around 5:30, remember no curtains, probably be at the beach around 8:00 tomorrow. Sand Destin here we come.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Have a good time, friend! I have not attempted a run yet. I HAVE overeaten and feel lousy. Maybe tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The last time my parents drove up here they stopped at the Bass Pro Shop and they loved it. They said I should bring Brandon out there because he would like it. Did ya'll eat there? I've heard they have a restraunt. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Be safe driving down to the beach! We miss you!

Anne Marie W. said...

Have a good time and relax and enjoy yourself! Paige and I haven't ran this week either. I think if we tried to run outside today, we might get blown to Prattville. Keep safe and see you when you get back!