Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sick

We are sick I felt like yuck yesterday head cold, laid on the couch and slept off and on all day. Zachary then started trowing up right after lunch luckily only two or three times. I know I should probably know how many times but remember I was asleep and he is 9 and can run fast a make it to a toilet. So if there is anything good about trowing up is when your kid can make it to the toilet. My baby is growing up:( As you know I have been mourning the loss of my 150 channels since we down graded. I am so spoiled and am realizing this. I have made it and got the first much, much lower bill so it is not quiet as painful anymore. When is game cube to much? 3 hours 7 hours? Is it wrong for them to watch TV right after I say turn that off and do something productive like watch TV!!! I think they are about ready for a pop quiz on Logo Star Wars. So hope everyone gets better and spring will get here soon. Can you say hay fever?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our womanfest was cancelled because of sickness. I'm sorry to hear you all have the bug too! I'm trying to avoid it. Hope you feel better soon.

Missy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only mom that has banished my children to occupy themselves with TV.
Logan just blogged about it.
I made him say it's because I'm sick...didn't want people thinking I'm a bad mom!

Soon we will have a field trip to see the stars!
Feel better!!!!

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

poor nold family. get better soon. we're praying for you.

Amber said...

Heather you are the most droll person I know even when you are sick!!! This post cracked me up! But seriously, get better soon...and you are right, life is a somewhat wonderful thing when your kid can make it to the toilet to throw up on their own.