Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FLURRY!!!

Zachary does not feel well he is worse than a 2 year old with the whining. He thinks sick means laying on the couch or playing his game cube. It means you need a nap. So he is crying and won't just rest in his bed. Maybe I am horrible and should just let him watch TV but he tends to be like me and has lazy down real good. So maybe he will rest maybe not I am ready for SPRING!!!! I mean it is snow flurrying today yesterday it was 70 degrees. CRAZY!!!!

I ran 8 whole minutes today twice. YEAH!!! That is the most I have ran since Jr.High when they made you. I really like it it feels good do to something I never thought I could do. I also need to get over that I should lose a least 5 to 10 pounds a week now that I am a "runner". I feel like a new mom who's baby is the greatest baby ever like I have done something so unique. So I will not try to talk about it to much but am really great at it now that I have been doing it for 8 whole weeks so I must share my vast knowledge of running with everyone. Just kidding.

So maybe it will get warmer and I will shrink a little or not. I wish that I could have a week on the beach. With the kids and a nanny for the kids so I can see them some but not a lot. I know,never going to happen but a girl has to have her dreams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the running Heather! Yay! I love hearing about it! And weren't the flurries this morning bizarre? I was sad because I know any amount of flowers starting to bloom have all died. At least the cold killed the bugs. I started running too with Boo and Ginger. My best friend is a runner and she's always happy. Not to mention she has a great figure, the tramp. Must be all those endorphines. See you tonight, dear!

Missy said...

I love that part about the Nanny and not having to see them much! Count me in on that trip :)

Kim said...

Woo hoo for eight minutes. It is inspiring. If I could just stop worrying about your ankle...

Seriously, that must be what your hubby is thinking.

Paige M said...

I'm trying not to brag about the "8 minute run" myself. But, yes, it does feel good!