Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I had great fun helping at Kim's yesterday I was so motivated and enjoyed scrubbing the floors with a rag(I have never done that before) I came home and did it to my floors. Loved it they are so pretty. The house is clean which always makes me happy. I used to wonder why things in life happen. Why God? It is hard to look at it from why not; I have been through things that made me question God and His love for me. I have learned so much this past year about God's devine providence and seen such strength in our church that I hope I am better at not questioning God and to accepted what He has planned for me whatever it may be. To have heart ache and know that from that God is working. To suffer and to know that how I suffer may help someone else. To be helpful and always thinking of other does not come naturally to me, I am trying and hope that I can get better at it. I think that I want to know why but truly that would be to much for me and to give all things to God is forever the challenge. Yesterday was a sad and happy day to be able to pray with each other and to feel the depth of our love through the love of God was so moving and so powerful. I think that that is what the meaning of church is and why God's wants us to be part of the body so we can grow and love each other through everything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Love this post. Now, I have one question, when can you and Paige come over to my house?

Kim said...

Touching and true. I love my church. There is something so comfortable about being vulnerable to one another.

We need each other.

Unknown said...

Hi guys! my name is Angie and this is my first time blogging(if this is what it is called. Heather has told me such wonderful things about all of you and I am so grateful that she has found such wonderful friendships with you. A little jealous just cause I miss her so much. I will pray for this beautiful baby and family for the strength to fight. Prayer is such a powerful thing. Just wanted to say hi.

heather said...

Angie I am so excited welcome to blog world if you look to the right on the front page there are other blog links also you can click on the names and if they have a blog it will go to it. So glad now you have to get a blog.

Missy said...

Why heather...you have other friends?

Sometimes I wish I lived in Moody!