Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Kingdom

Kingdom building was the topic of Wednesday night class. I really like building my own kingdom. But I am really not good at it. I mean I think I am for a little while then it all comes crashing down around my ears, and I realize I need Jesus so much. Then it all starts over again. The I realize that the crashing is okay because I need it to point me back to the cross. So that helps me not get as frustrated with myself. I am glad I find comfort in that and it makes me so grateful for grace.

School is a frustrating thing right now I love going and I am so grateful I am going, but it is a lot a effort and I am trying to not let it dictated my moods. Whether I am happy or sad and sometimes I am able to not let it sometimes it gets away from me. I really want to glorify God through it and learn so I am trying. Staying or quiting is a constant battle right now staying is wining but quiting is always there. Maybe by the time I apply to the nursing program and actually get in will help.

So we are going out of town this weekend so have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hang in there. I know I'm only in the first 6 weeks of my class, so I'll probably need to hear those words from you at some point, haha. I went and talked to the nursing advisor over at the Shelby Campus yesterday....she had some interesting comments. I'll call you later and give you the heads-up.
Now, we're off to the circus...

Missy said...

I have great admiration for you and Amber both for going back to school. Don't quit. Do it for me. I may need a good nurse someday!