Monday, January 5, 2009

Here we go.

Life goes so fast and I know when young people hear us old people say that they groan. But really life just flies by. Christmas has come and going again, and the New Year is upon us. I am trying to savor time a little more because I know it will be summer before long and another season will have past.

Time has been well spent this holiday break my honey has been off for two weeks and went back to work today. Other than a little traveling for the holidays we stayed home. It was really wonderful we got a lot of things done and we got a lot of lounging in too.

The kids go back to school tomorrow and they are vegging out today to make sure they are well rested. I think the other days of lounging just weren't enough. They have been pretending they were dogs this morning that are detectives. I know these funny times will not last forever but for now they are priceless.

So I hope we have a wonderful 2009.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Detective Dogs huh? Very interesting!