Monday, January 12, 2009

Thoughts lately .....

Love is not easy. Being at a mission based church at first was hard. Knowing that you well love someone and then they well leave. I guess to love them enough to let them is the hard part. Still not my favorite. But I have come to realize that being part of the Kingdom does not mean my kingdom but God' s and that part is really wonderful. So the thought is to be encouraging and not to doubt God's plan.

School is fun. I think that I would have been horrible nerdy in school if I would have known how much fun it was. So I think I will just be a nerd now. Thank you Ginger for pointing my nerdiness out.

I think that I am glad I didn't make in concrete resolutions this year. I think they are like trying to keep the law you just can't. I like grace much more better.

Fear is something I never knew I struggled with until I learned to see my own sin more. Because fear is just unbelief. Not trusting God that He will take care of all things. My struggle with Zachary lately is really not him because he really is a great well rounded kid, it is my fear that I have messed up and that I have not prepared him enough to be independent of me. God will take care of him and I just need to pray and trust God. I will not be afraid. Okay I will try not to be afraid.

I think I would like 4 to 5 days on the beach this summer. That would be awesome. I love the beach it is my favorite. I know you envy my tan, don't hate. It is ironic that the palest person likes the beach so much but I do. I think it is because my Paw Paw took me ever year when I was young, good memories.

I think that 12 degrees is to cold and that I do not want to hear about global warming anymore. Have you noticed that they call it climate change now that it is not so warm. Media. Blah-blah-blah.

I think I will now go do laundry always need to do laundry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how in all your blogs I can hear your voice. Very funny post.

Missy said...

"But I have come to realize that being part of the Kingdom does not mean my kingdom but God' s and that part is really wonderful."

I love that!
And I feel ya...not physically cause that would just be creepy, but I am trackin with your thoughts and fears baby.

Amber said...

I cannot quit laughing! and completely agree with you on all points. I will try to not to be afraid either. :O)

Amber said...

ps I think you and me got our tans at the same place!

Paige M said...

I'm learning a lot about the fact that I spend a whole lot more of my time building my own little kingdom than I do building the kingdom of God! You should read the book "A Quest for More." We are studying it on Wed. nights. It's really good.